Volta Wine Review Contest
We are celebrating harvest this year with what we hope will become an annual event. As of October 31st, friends, fans, followers and aficionados who love a great cabernet sauvignon are encouraged to film and submit their very own reviews of our Volta 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. This prize is valued at over 800$!!! Details inside..
While the contest is open to wine critics, connoisseurs and novices alike, we are not necessarily looking for the conventional wine review. We are looking for something exciting, creative, unique and perhaps even funny – something that captures the spirit of our wine – something unrehearsed and natural.
Need some inspiration? Check out Gary V’s review of our 2005 Cabernet here: http://voltawine.com/740/voltas-2005-cabernet-sauvignon-featured-on-wine-library-tv/. He’s a seasoned pro, but we’re confident you too can bring the thunder! Just make it your own!
The best part?
Well, there are two…
1. YOU will be choosing the winner. Our founders will narrow down the submitted videos to a Top 3, upon which these Top 3 reviews will be shared across our social channels and our mailing list and then voted on.
2. The WINNING APPLICANT (one) will receive a FREE case of 2010 Volta Cabernet Sauvignon (shipping costs included).
Contest Deadlines and Rules:
– Contest opens October 31, 2014 and is open to US applicants, 21 years or older, residing in states to which we are allowed to ship (see list of states we cannot ship to in Disclaimer)
– Contest closes (date for video submission) Friday December 5, 2014 at 9:00pm PST.
– Submissions must all be in video format, be a minimum of 2 minutes long, and uploaded by the applicant to either a YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook page of their choice. Volta will not perform any video uploads during the application phase of the contest. Multiple entries per applicant are permitted.
– In order for a submission to be valid, the applicant MUST EMAIL email@example.com and provide the link where the video can be viewed. The video must be left up for the duration of the contest at the submitted link (URL).
– Volta company founders shall pick the top 3 (three) submissions.
– Volta will then share via Newsletter, our Blog and our Social Media channels all 3 videos and ask that fans and followers vote on their favorite. The video with the most votes from unique visitors will win the contest.
– The Winner will be announced on Friday December 12th, 2014 after 1 (one) week of voting (starting on Dec.5th) by fans/followers across our social networks.
– Finally, a bottle of our 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon must be on hand and showcased in the video during the review.
NOTES: The winner will be encouraged to provide a business address to allow for delivery during daytime hours. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery from the day the contest winner is announced. To ensure uncompromised wine quality all of our shipments are made Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesdays. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
By default all applicants will be added to our Newsletter.
All contest applicants understand and agree that their video submissions can and will be used by Volta Wine in promotional, advertising and website copy/content.
Contest is open to US applicants only.
Volta Wine cannot ship to addresses located in: Alabama, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Utah.
All contest applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
Failure to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced, or else the wine risks being shipped back to the winery.
Volta Wine LLC shares only the shipping details with our carrier of choice for the wine shipment.